We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Multiquote

Maybe ut's just me...but I can't seem to figure out how the multiquote works. I hit multiquote on more than one post...but can't figure out how to get the quotes into a reply. I'm using the "Business" style if that makes a difference...?

Anyway, I appreciate any/all help resolving my idiocy...
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

When you hit Multiquote, at the bottom of the quick reply box you should see this: You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them. Just click "Quote these posts now" to get the post to actually show in the reply.

No idiocy. It can be a little confusing, that's all. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Ah, okay...maybe it's the theme I'm using...but it's definitely not there. I'll try switching to the default and see what happens.
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

Yup...that's exactly it. That doesn't happen on the "Business" theme. It doesn't work at all.

Edit: Works on "Square"

Edit: Nevermind!! Apparently switching to another theme and then back to Business makes it work. :facepalm:
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

Wow. It isn't working for me in Business either...
I'll ask the other admins about this.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Yeah, it worked for me a minute ago, but now is not again. So it seems to be an intermittent issue?
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

Did you hit Multiquote while using Square and then switched back to Business?

Legal Resources:

Hmm, that's possible. I think that may be exactly what happened actually.
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

*bump*
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures