We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

I came here to bother Roavin

Hey all, Tim here.

So after being banned from Osiris for being an evil Warden, I've realized there's a hole missing in my heart where my "GCR I get involved in" spot is. Having realized I've never been involved in TSP before, a lot of that being because for a while it looked suicidal to even stroll into here as a defender (thanks Unibot), I figured I should finally try it out! Also, as I said in my thread title, I'm really here to just bother Roavin <3

TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Semi-Unretired

Get out.

Jk ilu welcome to TSP <3
#EC4Lyfe

ITS TIM!

This is the place of the Mavericks, so you better git gud.

<3
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Welcome!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

If I can survive post-Unibot TSP, anybody can Happywide

Paging @Omega for that legislator app

Drugged Monkeys Wrote:TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DM! When are ya gonna stop with this cushy desk job and get back out on the field lad? Been missing you at update

Feirmont Wrote:Get out.
Quote:Jk ilu welcome to TSP <3
Hey Feir <3 ilu 2 gud to be here

Roavin Wrote:ITS TIM!
Quote:This is the place of the Mavericks, so you better git gud.

<3
Well, I'm speaking to one of the most profound of Mavericks so I'm sure I'll learn quick Wink

Seraph Wrote:Welcome!

Thanks! Smile

sandaoguo Wrote:If I can survive post-Unibot TSP, anybody can [Image: biggrin.png]

Hah, I'll keep it in mind Glen. I'll do my best to survive Wink

Yay Tim!

(09-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Tim Wrote: Having realized I've never been involved in TSP before

Well...define "involved"?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I mean, I helped you guys fight off the MiloCoup so I guess that's some involvement? I don't remember anything else, unless I'm forgetting something obvious...

tfw Tim follows you everywhere you go like a lost puppy.