We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Historical Archives

Can we get a publicly accessible archive of the old forums set up please? There's ten years of TSP history there.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Most of that can still be found here, if anyone in interested.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

hmmm cool. Thanks to this, I've been able to figure out/remember that I must of first started with nationstates around October 2006 (as that's when it shows I registered for that board)

Welcome.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

There are the really old forums as well.

But there's less history on those.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

The old Zetaboards forum has TONS of information (2003-2012). It's just that a great deal is currently set to admin view only.
We could always set everything to public view.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I have a copy of the old forums from Hileville after he left. The issue is that While I have an IPBOARD liscense, I don't have all the add ons he had and alot of the database is hardcoded back to his old database. I will once again try and pick it up next week and get it "up" in some format,

(05-20-2014, 07:05 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: The old Zetaboards forum has TONS of information (2003-2012). It's just that a great deal is currently set to admin view only.
We could always set everything to public view.

It isn't set to admin only ... but it's a masking disaster. At this point, none it of it should be sensitive, so it could all be opened to the public.

I'll try to get into it in the coming days and open it up to all.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I thought it would be simpler to say "admin only". Forum access is a real mess.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System