We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Special Presentation...

As the Anniver-Tsu-ry 2017 draws to a close, the Ministry of Regional Affairs, in association with our unofficial regional artist @Imkihca, has prepared something to commemorate this moment for posterity.

Firstly, for @Tsunamy himself, we have a small gift as a token of our appreciation for the stable year-long delegacy we have enjoyed.  So please, Tsu, accept this special commemorative plate which you can hang on your office wall:

[Image: Tsu_Plate.png]
Tsunamy 2017

But now, for the region as a whole and to take pride of place in the gardens of the Assembly, we would like to unveil this unique and original statue of Tsu:

[Image: Tsu_Statue.png]

With this, Tsu's delegacy, whether it lasts another 6 months or 6 years or longer, will always have a permanent reminder in the Assembly grounds.  Also, we have it on good faith that it's very popular with pigeons.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Omg guys! How did you know I collect commemorative plates??? And, Imki, you totally got my likeness in the statue Wink

Seriously though guys, thanks so much for these — and for this whole festival! When I was prodding Seraph to put a festival together, I was primarily being a loud-mouthed agitator, but truly it all means so much!

Thanks all — you know how to make a guy feel special!
-tsunamy
[forum admin]