We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ranting in anger

Okay, I think that we all have anger in us that we want to get rid of, well, do it here.

Example:
  • There are people who are hypocrites. They claim that Fox News is biased because they lean towards conservatives, yet CNN leans towards liberals and nobody says anything!
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Things that lean towards ones own thoughts, feelings, belief etc. Obviously can't be biased in any kind of negative way. Or at least thats the way I've always seen it.

My only real negative opinion towards CNN branded networks is Nancy Grace. I've an Aunt who watches her religiously and believes every word that she says. I loathe Nancy Grace.

I really dislike those days when nothing seems to go right.
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...

^I feel you.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

I hate when I can stay up late and the skies are congested with clouds.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

I really truly hate women/girls that play with guys emotions then stand back a say "but I had no idea..."

She needs a sister to slap her.....*gets slapping hand ready*
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...

No worst then that is the classic line I've gotten WAY too many times to count "I wish more guys were like you." or "your going to make a girl really happy one day." or the worst "I wish my boyfriend was like you."....
"The difficult I do immediately, the impossible takes a little while longer"

The Crimson Prince of TSP
- Citizen
Vesica of Equilism and TWP
- Senator (Equilism)
-Arbiter General (TWP)
Darth Tenebris of The New Galactic Empire
- Vizer to Emperor
- Marquess of Kuat
- Moff of War & Intelligence
- Grand Admiral: Imperial Navy

I'd havta actually talk to girls to hear those.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Dudes I heard those from guys a time or twenty. Still makes me mad though because the women that want lasting realtionships don't get them with real dudes because of some chick playing games.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.

From a different perspective, sometimes women just want to be friends with a guy and really like him as a friend (but not in a relationship) but he'll make things awkward and hit on her and ruin the friendship. This sometimes makes it hard to be nice to or close to a guy because even if you tell him that you're in a relationship or like someone, he'll still somehow make it about him.

And to be honest, nice guys sometimes think that being nice is some quality that deserves entitlement to a female's affection. Actually, that's just one aspect and if the best thing you can say about a guy is "he's nice" then obviously lots of something else is missing.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest