We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Crazy Politicians Around the World

In order to not clog up the Trump thread, I've created this thread to show off your nation's crazy politicians. Have fun being triggered.

Let's start with this f***ing demented b***h
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.9news....cal-return
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

In the United States, we all know that Mr. Orange is the craziest man of the land, so we'll disregard him. Here are some other crazy nutheads:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R–TX)
[Image: 192px-Ted_Cruz%2C_official_portrait%2C_1...ngress.jpg]

Former House Speaker John Boehner (Republican and good guy) called Cruz, "Lucifer in the flesh." This man is directly responsible for the 2013 government shutdown.

Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio (R–AZ)
[Image: 192px-Joe_Arpaio_%2827482869280%29.jpg]

Sheriff David A. Clark Jr. ("D"–WI)
[Image: 192px-David_Clarke_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg]

Former Sheriff Richard Mack (R–AZ)
[Image: 192px-Richard_Mack_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg]

I think that Sheriffs Joe Arpaio, David A. Clark Jr., and Richard Mack are each a modern-day Bull Connor.

Former State Rep. Gordon Klingenschmitt (R–CO)
[Image: 192px-H-Klingenschmitt.jpg]

This guy thinks that gay people are possessed by demons. He compared Obama to a demon and claimed Obamacare caused cancer. This is only the tip of the iceberg of crazy things that he has said.

Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R–IL)
[Image: 192px-Rep_Joe_Walsh.jpg]

Former Congressman and talk radio host, he's a conservative provocateur. Before the 2016 election, he tweeted, "On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket." This guy's a huge nuthead.

Former Gov. Sarah Palin (R–AK)
[Image: 173px-Sarah_Palin_by_Gage_Skidmore_4_%28cropped%29.jpg]

In 2008, Sen. John McCain picked her to be his Vice President. If you ever heard the term, "death panel," it originated with her. All-around nuthead.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R–GA)
[Image: 192px-Newt_Gingrich_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg]

He's just crazy. Period.

Honorable mention:
Former Vice Pres. Joe Biden (D–DE)
[Image: 192px-Official_portrait_of_Vice_President_Joe_Biden.jpg]

He's the "scrappy kid from Scranton" and the good kind of crazy. Please run for President!!!

4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Shame, their isn't anyone in Australia completely bats**t crazy aside from Pauline Hanson, but the funny thing is, every politician is universally hated. You know the lesser of two evils thing USA had last election with Trump and Clinton, we've had that consistently since the 60s or 70s, especially since 2007. And we have compulsory voting, so everyone needs to make up their minds.
John Hills- President of Ausstan

The fine for not voting isn't that bad. You probably pay more in fuel.
@Ausstan we have the entire One Nation party, Clive Palmer and Tony Abbott. Richard Di Natale is sometimes a bit mad in the head as well.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

Clive Palmer has no followers, and isn't he retired any way? Tony Abbott, well meh, he wasn't a lunatic (I am a centre-right so may be biased) Di Natale thinks he is in a little land populated with fairies. So yeah, I agree. He can't keep his party together, most think he is either too left-wing or not enough. Practically none of his policies make sense. Even the Pirate Party of Australia has a better put together ideology.

Di Natale is one of the few Greens who isn't completely crazy.

If the Greens got their shit together they might have a larger following.

Tossup between these two

Kenneth Jeyaratnam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation...TnYp0CIDxI
Ironically, his brother is a well-known lawyer

Ooi Boon Ewe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4DQP1bxjQ&t (an extremely incoherent interview)

Here's hoping the Greens don't get their s**t together Smile

Of course, I am saying this as a centre-right, but their economic policies are disastrous.

(03-09-2017, 12:48 AM)Ausstan Wrote: Here's hoping the Greens don't get their s**t together Smile

Of course, I am saying this as a centre-right, but their economic policies are disastrous.

After having the liberals in power for so long, greens will be 100% better