We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Miniluv Messenger: Op-Ed on Recent Turmoil in Europeia

[Image: miniluvmessenger3_zps498985ba.png]
Big Brother is watching Gameplay

Messenger Staff

Editor-in-Chief:
Cormactopia Prime

Previous Editions

Before Re-Organization

Trouble in Paradise: Former UDL Chief Rages Against Other Defenders - 05 January 2014
Spiritus in Crisis: Exodus of Longtime, High Profile Citizens Continues - 09 January 2014
Milestone: Equilism Celebrates Tenth Anniversary - 11 January 2014
Malice is Helping GCRs Again? - 18 February 2014
Identity Crisis: The East Pacific Poised to Repeal Defender Act - 24 February 2014
April Fools? Gatesville Inc High Council Purged - 01 April 2014
Trouble in the UDL? - 03 May 2014
Operation Brave Toaster: Exposed - 18 October 2014

After Re-Organization

Long May She Reign: Balder Considers Abolishing Delegate Elections - 24 February 2015
The Boys Who Cried Wolf: Former TSP Cabinet Ministers Contest Election Results - 26 March 2015
Rogue's Gallery: Obvious Foreign Pilers Replace Native Endorsements - 09 April 2015
Desperation: Stujenske Receiving Support from Dark Corners - 09 April 2015
A Mean Old Order: Latest Developments from Lazarus and Abroad - 15 April 2015
'Ello Gov'na! AMOM Declared "Emperor" of Lazarus by the NPO - 16 April 2015
Democracy in Action: Voting Underway for Lazarene Chairman-in-Exile - 17 April 2015
Arise: Lazarus Liberated by Former Chairman Kazmr - 22 April 2015
Nothing to See Here: NPO Attempts Damage Control - 23 April 2015
Boom Goes the Dynamite: The Black Riders Occupied by Native Coalition - 27 April 2015
Time of the Season: Alleged Coup Plot in Osiris - 04 July 2015
Feeder Frenzy: Conference Called on Lazarene Recruitment - 29 October 2015
Finally, Action: Unibot Banned in The Rejected Realms - 04 November 2015
West Pacific Order: NPO Emperor Pushing for Autocratic Centralization in TWP - 07 November 2015
2015 Year in Review: 10 Most Interesting Gameplay Events - 02 January 2016
Swept Away: Prolific Raider Cora Subjected to Puppet Sweep - 09 January 2016
The Fix Is In? Delegate of The East Pacific Remains Under Indictment - 16 December 2016
Vindication: Delegate of The East Pacific Ordered to be Reinstated - 04 January 2017
Stronger in Unity: Sandaoguo for Delegate of the South Pacific - 06 January 2017
The Empire Strikes Out: Attempted Subversion Against the South Pacific Exposed - 13 March 2017
Quiz: Which Original Miniluver Are You? - 30 April 2017
A Snowflake-Smashing Charm I Might Just Recommend - 26 May 2017

Please up-vote our dispatches!

[Image: miniluvmessenger3_zps498985ba.png]
Big Brother is watching Gameplay

Quiz: Which Original Miniluver Are You?

You've been waiting your entire NationStates existence for this and just didn't know it until now.

By Cormac Skollvaldr
Editor-in-Chief

MINILUV - The Miniluv Messenger is pleased to present something you have all almost certainly been waiting four years to see. It's the best quiz that has ever graced NationStates, far better than any gameplay alignment quiz or whichever political quizzes float around General these days. The quiz to which I'm referring is, of course:

Options include yours truly, Koth, Venico, Tim, Astarial, McMasterdonia, Mad Jack (taken from us too soon by the wrath of [violet]) and... well, if I told you, I would have to banject you. And while I love doing that, it would be difficult at the moment because not all of you are in Osiris and I have not yet perpetrated my third coup there.

In all seriousness, I think I speak for all of the original Miniluvers in saying that I hope everyone enjoys this fun and light-hearted quiz. Please feel free to share it with your gameplay friends!

I got Tim. I feel insulted. [emoji14]

Gesendet von meinem Xtouch mit Tapatalk
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

"You are McMasterdonia!

You are a savvy politician and a natural leader. You are almost certainly a Feederite and probably neutral or independent, because you know where the power is and that isn't a bad thing. You always aim high but you don't seek power just for the sake of it. You want to make a difference and better any region or group you seek to lead, and you always do."
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

I got MadJack. The training made sense, but I didn't copy it before losing it. Perhaps someone else could share the text if they get it?

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I got McM too. I wonder if what we choose on the final question determines the outcome?

I took it twice and got Tim :O

That's bias against being into defending Tounge

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Cormac:
"You are or will be one of the most controversial figures in gameplay. You march to the beat of your own drum and you're often misunderstood. People either love you or hate you with no in between, but the good news is you're a natural leader and game changer and this game would be far too dull without you around to spice things up."

I had no idea I would become controversial! That's exciting!
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

(04-30-2017, 12:49 PM)Seraph Wrote: I got MadJack. The training made sense, but I didn't copy it before losing it. Perhaps someone else could share the text if they get it?

The text for that one is: "You're a roleplayer at heart, and when you do get involved in gameplay you want to make a splash. You probably lean defender, but you're more committed to your region or group than an ideology. You can be a little volatile but you're fiercely loyal and always give 110% to what you're doing. You are the heart and soul of your region or group."

(04-30-2017, 01:26 PM)Awe Wrote: I got McM too. I wonder if what we choose on the final question determines the outcome?

It can be the determining factor, but doesn't have any special weight compared to any other question. So, for example, if someone answered strongly in a way that would get them Koth but then picked Tim at the end, there is still no chance they would get Tim. It's only with mixed answers that the last question may end up being the determining factor, but even then it still might not be.

(04-30-2017, 05:48 PM)Escade Wrote: I took it twice and got Tim :O

That's bias against being into defending Tounge

Yeah, to be honest, most defenders who put their priority on defending are going to get Tim. He was the only fully defender person in the original Miniluv group. Tounge It is possible for defenders to get Mad Jack, Astarial, or McMasterdonia though, and possibly me though that would be much less likely. Fratt and Guy both got McMasterdonia as their result.

(04-30-2017, 10:24 PM)Omega Wrote: Cormac:
"You are or will be one of the most controversial figures in gameplay. You march to the beat of your own drum and you're often misunderstood. People either love you or hate you with no in between, but the good news is you're a natural leader and game changer and this game would be far too dull without you around to spice things up."

I had no idea I would become controversial! That's exciting!

Congratulations on being awesome! Cool

You are Mad Jack!

You're a roleplayer at heart, and when you do get involved in gameplay you want to make a splash. You probably lean defender, but you're more committed to your region or group than an ideology. You can be a little volatile but you're fiercely loyal and always give 110% to what you're doing. You are the heart and soul of your region or group.

I didn't see that coming, though the description does seem to fit.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System