We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Leave of Absence Applications

Legislators may apply for leaves of absence in this thread. This thread is the only place legislators should ask for leaves of absence, barring exceptional circumstances in which they cannot post on the forum or their reasons for requesting leave are of a sensitive and private nature. Under such circumstances, legislators may privately request leaves of absence from the Chair of the Assembly. Non-legislators should not request leaves of absence.
Application Form Wrote:Start Date:
End Date:
Reason(s):

Guidelines:

• Leaves of absence permit exemption from Assembly voting activity requirements for a calendar month.
  • Legislators should only request leaves of absence if they believe they may miss more than half the Assembly votes during a calendar month.
  • Except under exceptional circumstances, leaves of absence should not cover more than one calendar month.
  • Should legislators require extension of their leaves of absence, they should request extension in this thread.
  • Legislators are not expected to be completely absent during leaves of absence, and may participate in discussion and voting.
  • Leaves of absence do not cover the requirement to maintain a nation in TSP. Nations should be set on vacation mode during absences.
Please Note: Barring other extenuating circumstances as determined by the Chair of the Assembly, legislator status will be revoked from any legislator who has not been granted a leave of absence and who misses more than half the Assembly votes that have occurred in a calendar month provided at least two votes occurred. Such revocations will take place within the first week of the following calendar month.

Start Date: the 27th of May, 2017
End Date: the 9th of June, 2017
Reason: I'll be on vacation in China during this time. While I may occasionally pop on, my activity will almost certainly be very low.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

Approved, @Drall. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Start date: 30/5/2017
End Date: 30/6/2017
Reason: You don't want here all the stuff on in my life. Mix of school, out of school sport and personal reasons. I'm probably not even a legislator anymore. I will occasionally be on, but not enough.
John Hills- President of Ausstan

Start Date: Today
End Date: Saturday 24 June
Reason(s): My grandmother passed away this morning and I believe it to be best that I not involve myself online and be with my family during this trying time.

Start Date: Saturday 24 June 2017
End Date: Saturday 8 July 2017
Reason: little internet and going away
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

So sorry to hear about your grandma passing away.
Roland
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]

I'm going on leave of absence from today until tuesday. If I miss any votes during this, please do not fire me from the cabinet.

Further, the General Corps and Officers are in charge of SPSF in my absence.

-

My reason is because I'll probably have no WiFi because vacation.

Start Date: July 21
End Date: July 31
Reason(s): I will be going on vacation, and my internet access might not be consistent.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Start Date: Today
End Date: A few days
Reason(s): Fuck this game.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]