We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Coup-Coup Clock!

The South Pacific has had a long history of democracy, but that doesn't mean we haven't had our share of coups and constitutional crises, from the accidental ascension of The_XYZ_Affair to the events of January 2016.  And that's not even mentioning the old RMB tradition of Coup Tuesdays!

In honour of these dramatic moments, I give you The Coup-Coup Clock:

Basically, this spam game is a coup-themed version of king of the hill.  Each poster has to coup the region out from under the poster before them, preferably in as amusing a fashion as possible.  The twist here is that a score will be kept, and the player who has 'held' the region for the longest length of real time by 00:00 BST (GMT+1) on Friday 2nd June will be declared our ultimate couper and will be honoured as such on the WFE!

So, to begin...

Casually endotarts his way to delegate and steals the region from Tsu ...

*Sends out a massive tg across the region convincing users that seraph is a threat to the coalition. Then musters a large foreign force to usurp the delegate position from Seraph.*

*Convinces the moderators that Frost is a malevolent hacker, and steals his position after his inevitable banning*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

*convinces Max Barry and the nationstates admin staff that I'm not a malevolent hacker. Is then reinstated and given a mandate by them to restore order to the region and deposes RandomGuy199*

*Starts a strawberry cupcake cult, is given the delegacy by the faithful

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

*purges the strawberry cupcake cult after getting the CRS to label them as a security threat and retakes the delegate position*

*Hires an assassain to murder myself, as well as other people of importance, also hires assassain to tell everyone that it was Frost and Randomguy199 who hired him, with all the forged papery goodness to go along with his claims.*

*Survives. Kills THP, hires his assassin to kill Frost, and as the still living person with most endorsements, becomes Delegate*
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

But I was already... dead? *Comes back as a ghost, possesses Randomguy199, then cuases chaos and legalizes Anarchy as the now possessed Delagate*

*Barely survives the assassination attempt. Goes off on rampage of righteous vengeance and personally ends RG199's life and purges THG into the rejected realm. Then becomes delegate as the last survivor.*