We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Llamaslation Station

The South Pacific's legislature, currently known as the Assembly, has a long and passionate history of lawmaking and debate.  South Pacificans are known for their strongly held beliefs and their heated arguments and it is in honour of this that I'm proud to open our very own short-term competitor to the Assembly: The Llamaslation Station.

Whilst the Assembly works hard to refine sensible and practical legislation to help us run the region smoothly, the Llamaslation Station has no such compunctions.  Instead, we want you all to work together or against each other to craft the most ludicrous pieces of legislation this region has ever seen (and there has been some tough competition!).

So, put on your Llamaslator robes, grab an ostrich quill and start scribbling!

As soon as each TSP legislator wakes up, they must post in a certain thread saying 'I love TSP and TSP loves me.' Failure to do so results in a lifetime ban from TSP gameside and forumside.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

As soon as each TSP legislator says "I love TSP and TSP loves me" they must also go to other regions and brag about how TSP is the greatest region.

(05-29-2017, 07:39 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: As soon as each TSP legislator wakes up, they must post in a certain thread saying 'I love TSP and TSP loves me.' Failure to do so results in a lifetime ban from TSP gameside and forumside.

(05-29-2017, 09:32 AM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: As soon as each TSP legislator says "I love TSP and TSP loves me" they must also go to other regions and brag about how TSP is the greatest region.

I've drafted up a bill:

Morning Adulations Act
An Act to establish procedures for the regular glorification of the South Pacific
1. Procedures

(1) Upon waking up in the morning each day, each Legislator must immediately post in a designated thread the text 'I love TSP and TSP loves me.'

(2) As soon as the above procedure has been executed, each Legislator shall choose no less than seven (7) regions which do not have embassies with the South Pacific and which have a non-executive delegate with the letters 't', 's' and 'p' in their pretitle, and post on the Regional Message Boards (RMBs) of those regions with content exalting and gloating about how the South Pacific is 'the greatest region'.

2. Punishments

(1) Failure to comply with this Act results in a lifetime ban from the South Pacific gameside and forumside.

(2) Legislators who fail to comply with this Act shall be additionally subjected to a session in which they must listen to the meowing of a cat, the identity of which shall be specified by the CRS, for no less than forty-eight (48) hours continuously.
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!