We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Townhome has a wood-burning fireplace

and is located on Cedar Lake Trail for a short ride to Brownie and Cedar Lakes.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

for all your sapm needs.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

Might I suggest a more novel approach?

Witchcraft and Sorcery

just give it a little nudge in the right direction, that should work wonders

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that the lampshades, once docile and friendly creatures that roamed the Lampshade District in peace and harmony alongside us, have realized the power of their razor-sharp edges and have begun assaulting passersby. All residents and visitors to the Lampshade District are advised to carry a lamppost and three (3) burnt-out lightbulbs for their protection.

DO NOT, AT ANY TIME, APPROACH A LAMPSHADE WITH AN ARTIFICIAL LIGHT OR WORKING LIGHTBULB.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

I've been meaning to plant one for a while. It feels like there's so much dead space in the back yard.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

welcome.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

That song's been stuck in my head for far too long.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

She's a super freak, super freak,
She's super freaky, super freak, super freak.

dance in the streets!

Witchcraft and Sorcery