We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Declassification of the ZetaBoards Forum

From the Cabinet of the South Pacific:

Sunshine Laws require the Cabinet to disclose all information relating to our private discussions, and we have complied with declassifying all Cabinet discussions in that forum. However, we decided that we could do better. In view of the requests that some have made, and seeing that it would be of great benefit for everyone to be able to appreciate our regional history, we have set for public view the enterity of the old ZetaBoards forum, which means all records from the early days of the Coalition until the first term of Hileville's delegacy are now available to the public.

Needless to say that if we have missed any thread that shouldn't be public (containing personal information, for instance), anyone should feel free to contact us so that it can be moved out of public view. We remain committed to respecting the privacy of all users.

Here we give links to the actual Cabinet private forum from the ZetaBoards Forum:

Thank you,

The Cabinet of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

There's a couple 'bout me in there. Tounge
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Yeah, there's personal stuff in there that should never have been made public.

Thanks a fucking bunch.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

(05-28-2014, 10:02 PM)Belschaft Wrote: Yeah, there's personal stuff in there that should never have been made public.

Thanks a fucking bunch.

(05-28-2014, 06:28 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Needless to say that if we have missed any thread that shouldn't be public (containing personal information, for instance), anyone should feel free to contact us so that it can be moved out of public view. We remain committed to respecting the privacy of all users.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

That board doesnt go that far into 2012... Just sayin Tounge
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Latest posts I think are from April 2012, which is when we moved I think. Threads from the IPB forum are being published on request though.

Legal Resources:

Gosh. Events are a bit mushed in my head, then. For some reason, I thought we moved later than that... That was many, many moon ago Tounge
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

I don't know when exactly was the definitive move, but I have seen http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/ in 2012 posts, so I assume that at least both forums coexisted at the time.

Legal Resources:

They were not used at the same time. The domain name was used on the Zeta forum before moving to IPB.

What person information is there? Tell me and we'll delete the posts.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]