We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Conflict of Interest Disclosures - July 2017 Delegate Elections

Candidates post their Conflict of Interest Disclosures here.

Conflict of Interest Disclosures must include:
-Current WA Nation
-All current and previous aliases
-Current active regions/organizations and roles
-Past regions/organizations
#EC4Lyfe

WA Nation: Erinor. 

Aliases: Erinor, Ezervolgyek, The Southern Pioneer, Terephah.

Current Involvement: The South Pacific - Legislator, Minister of Regional Affairs.

Past Involvement: Osiris - Citizen.
The North Pacific - Resident.
Lazarus - Citizen.
The South Pacific - Local Councillor, writer for SPN,  Minister of Regional Affairs, member of the Island League, member of the SPSF.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

WA Nation
Drugged Monkeys

Aliases
Drugged Monkeys. DM Puppet, Heavily Drugged Monkeys

Current Involvement
The South Pacific: Legislator, CRS

Past Involvement
The South Pacific: Former Prime Minister, Former Vice Delegate, Former SPA/NSA Member, Former MoJ x2, Former MoS, CRS Member, Some Deputy positions I can't quite recall, Involvement in SPINN.
The North Pacific: Former Citizen.
Trav Khar: Random Regional Military Positions, Former Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (The reason I left Trav Khar and came to TSP).
Osiris: Former Citizen
Hell: Former Member
Semi-Unretired

WA Nation: SJS Republic

Aliases: Sam followed by various amounts of 0's and 1's (like Sam1), Sam with various regional prefixes (like Spiritus Sam), I can provide lists if necessary, but I can't think of them all off the top of my head. :p The Punishment, and that's about all I can think of.

Current Involvement:
TSP (Does this really need to be included?): Legislator, CRS, MoRA Advisory Council, MoFA Team, APCRC member.
Europeia: Citizen
Spiritus: Citizen
Equilism: Citizen
The Universal Allegiance: Citizen
Lazarus: Citizen
KoGB: Citizen
Albion: Citizen
TNP: Citizen

Past Involvement:
TSP: VD, MoFA, CoA, LC, Justice.
Osiris: Citizen
KoA: Citizen