We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Welcome to the South Pacific

Today I have the great pleasure of welcoming the leader of an allied region to our shores. President Kraketopia of Europeia has been recently elected as chief executive and is one of the most promising newcomers in his region. We have been in contact for a while now, ever since he was appointed Europeian Foreign Minister, and he has shown to be very proactive about a renewed relationship between the South Pacific and Europeia.

I invited him to visit us and he graciously accepted. He will be joining us for a total of three days, to participate in our vibrant regional life and to be a guest of honour in our brief but significant Coalition Day celebrations. I sincerely hope that he has a great time in our region, and on behalf of the Cabinet and the People, would like to welcome him to the South Pacific.

Enough with formalities. We have an awesome guest, and he has agreed to join us as we celebrate 11 years since the Coalition was first established. Let's have some fun! :wink:
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Thank you for the warm welcome Kringalia. I have always enjoyed my time spent visiting TSP, and have treasured our numerous conversations. I look forward to watching this festival kick off, and showing you guys how to really celebrate Coalition Tounge

Muahaha. Smile

Oh dear, Anumia's here. Hide the stuff!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

A bit late on this, but I'd like to extend the Minister of Foreign Affairs' welcome to the delegation from Europeia, specifically the newly elected Kraketopia! Congratulations on a success election, and may more be in your future. Smile

Thank you! I agree with Kringle, we'll have to hide the good stuff now that Anumia's here. Especially the women, or I fear some TSP maiden may become wife no. 3.

TSP has single ladies? What!? Where?

Oh, welcome to President Kraketopia and the Europeian delegation.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Kraketopia, feel free to use a hotel in Liberatia if you wish! they are top notch!