We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Letter of Credence: Iraelia

[Image: mofa_seal.png]
The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Magicality City, 7/14/17

Dear Tsunamy and Roavin,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept Iraelia as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific for 5 months and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our interregional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting Iraelia as an ambassador, we hope you will continue to honour the long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and The South Pacific.

Sincerely,
Sankami
Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Hello there!

I am Iraelia, and as per the decision of the current Minister of Foreign Affairs Sankami, I will be serving as The North Pacific's ambassador to The South Pacific. As I have been looking over your forums, I see the embassy has fallen into a somewhat sorry and inactive state. I simply cannot allow this to stand. As ambassador I will attempt to post an update at least once every week if not every other day, I will answer all questions which I am allowed to answer as per the Diplomatic Corps Protocols, and I will attempt to be active in your online community. However, due to events going on in real life, I will not be available to perform my duties until the 22nd. I am sorry for this inconvenience, but real life always takes precedence. That being said, whenever I do take a temporary leave of absence, I will be sure to notify the people of The South Pacific in The North Pacific embassy thread. Anyways, feel free to introduce yourself to me and ask questions in the official Ambassador's Office Thread and I will respond as soon as possible. Farewell!

Welcome to TSP Iraelia!
Semi-Unretired

Hi!
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]

Welcome! Hopefully you can put up with us crazies!! :-P

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Welcome to the South Pacific! *hands over a lampshade and a glass of SPIT*
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

Welcome! I hope you will keep the embassy active and let us know if there anything we should know about TNP.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to keep the embassy updated. Sorry about recent inactivity, but I've been somewhat busy with things. Also, expect a lot of issues of The Northern Lights to be sent by the end of the month. I will be sending them all with Issue XV. Anyways, thank you for the welcome!