We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Greetings

Greetings, name Bojack Hollywoo, call me Bojack.

Howdy!

Welcome to the best Pacific.  Grab a lampshade and wear it with pride, then head on down to the Lampshade Bar & Grill for a complimentary coconut-full of SPIT, our regional drink.

When you've done all that, and got to know folk a bit, feel free to sign up as a legislator and take part in our often heated debates on issues of regional law, plus you get to vote on the outcome, too!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(08-07-2017, 11:06 AM)Seraph Wrote: Howdy!

Welcome to the best Pacific.  Grab a lampshade and wear it with pride, then head on down to the Lampshade Bar & Grill for a complimentary coconut-full of SPIT, our regional drink.

When you've done all that, and got to know folk a bit, feel free to sign up as a legislator and take part in our often heated debates on issues of regional law, plus you get to vote on the outcome, too!

Thanks

Welcome to The South Pacific. I am Roland, one of the legislators.
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]

Oh, hello roland. I hope we will have a best relation,

Hello! Happywide We're so glad to have you! What brought you here, eh? *flies up and perches on your shoulder*

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

plops a lampshade on yer head

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!