We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Kraken Q&A

Kraken Q&A
Kraketopia is the newly-elected President of Europeia, one of the largest regions in NationStates and an ally of the South Pacific. There is where you get to ask him all sorts of questions, especially joke questions. :smiling:
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

*ESPECIALLY* joke questions Tounge

(06-01-2014, 06:10 PM)Kraketopia Wrote: *ESPECIALLY* joke questions Tounge

I have no idea what you're talking about. :ninja:

Question! Why are you kraken?
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

How did you become a topia?

Kringalia: I'm a kraken because I was born one. If you're asking why I picked to be a kraken character, it's because they're badasses. And get tons of Japanese schoolgirls. Need I say more? Tounge

Arbiter: When a giant kraken founds its own region the region becomes a "topia", a perfect community based around a kraken. Basically I have a bunch of people who worship me Tounge

(06-01-2014, 06:18 PM)Kraketopia Wrote: And get tons of Japanese schoolgirls. Need I say more? Tounge

(06-01-2014, 06:18 PM)Kraketopia Wrote: a perfect community based around a kraken. Basically I have a bunch of people who worship me Tounge

So creepy and funny at the same time. Tounge

What was the first thing you did after you got elected?

Legal Resources:

Unofficially: Celebrated with my NS wife and best friend Zenny.

Officially: Sent my Cabinet nominations to the Senate, so they could get approved as quickly as possible.

How long have you been in NS?

I've played the game since around 2008, but for most of that time I wasn't playing the game. I didn't really play until seven months ago when I came back and joined Europeia.

Can you fly?
Where are you from?
BARCELONA THE BEST!!!