We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Term Goals - October 2017 Term

Self-explanatory Tounge
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

I do have one term goal that affects all of us. GP is trying to paint us as some ebil Wardenesque fendapire. Our friends and allies know this isn't true, but may still be subjected to increasing pressure, and I don't want them to start thinking it's actually true afterall. Specifically, TNP is affected. So my goal for all of us is to make sure that primarily TNP is getting a solid dose of outreach in all areas. That means Tim reaching out to make sure the diplomatic stuff is cool, Escade finding SPSF/NPA cross missions, and Seraph keeping them culturally engaged with us (for example, with something like A Drop in the Ocean II).

That's my only specific goal for us this term.

Military Affairs Goals for This Term:

1. Discuss\draft and specify what the ranks in SPSF mean and how a cadet moves from the initial\trainee rank up to solider all the way to commander.

2. Create a set of badges\medals than identify ops\number of missions done. In addition, create some Civilian badges. Consult with artists (Somy) on this and establish.

3. Run regular trainings either before or after update once a week (weekend, possibly Saturday morning before update or after).

4. Pilot a roleplay\quest type mission game that incorporate elements from SPSF, regional and foreign affairs, and the courts. Work with allies to add element (working with Kris on aspects of that and will discuss with other ministers). One goal is to definitely introduce players to all elements of TSP so a "egg hunt" across the ministries (Discord and possibly forum but most likely gameplay) and also with some allies. 

5. Regular (every two weeks) SPSF reports posted in the forums, gameside, and in TSP embassy thread (?).  Also I envisioned creating an SPSF related roleplay thread on the forums here and possibly NSGP (as a recruitment type of thing) using an Atlantis theme.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(10-18-2017, 09:06 PM)Escade Wrote: Foreign Affairs Goals for This Term:

You meant Military Affairs, I presume Tounge

(10-18-2017, 09:06 PM)Escade Wrote: 1. Discuss\draft and specify what the ranks in SPSF mean and how a cadet moves from the initial\trainee rank up to solider all the way to commander.

Yep, that's important, especially now that we're required to do so with our new military code. I'll get the process started in Base Camp.

(10-18-2017, 09:06 PM)Escade Wrote: 4. Pilot a roleplay\quest type mission game that incorporate elements from SPSF, regional and foreign affairs, and the courts. Work with allies to add element (working with Kris on aspects of that and will discuss with other ministers). One goal is to definitely introduce players to all elements of TSP so a "egg hunt" across the ministries (Discord and possibly forum but most likely gameplay) and also with some allies. 

Make sure to coordinate with Seraph on the timing. We have a whole slew of festivals and whatnot lined up in the very near future and it'd suck if that collides.