We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

An invitation to TNP's Friendship Fair

Quote:
[Image: moce_seal.png]

The North Pacific
Ministry of Culture

Magicality City, 25 October 2017

Dear Prime Minister Roavin,

On behalf of the Government of the North Pacific, I am delighted to extend an invitation to attend a Friendship Fair to be hosted on the North Pacific forum and in our special event discord server here. Please find the invitation enclosed with this letter. 

The government of The North Pacific and the South Pacific have been long standing allies, indeed, the closest and most lasting friendship between game created regions is that which exists between the North and South Pacific regions. Our most recent treaty, the Aurora Alliance was signed by Delegate R3naissanc3r and Delegate Tsunamy on January 20 2015. This treaty represented a strong re-commitment and endorsement by our respective governments and legislatures of the mutual trust and friendship between our two regions that had developed over many years and successive governments. With the passage of time has come greater challenges that we have faced together, and moments of great success and celebration that we have shared side by side. 

It is in this spirit that we invite you to participate in our Friendship Fair to celebrate all that has been achieved in the years past, and all that will be achieved in those to come. 

We sincerely hope to see you there. 

Yours faithfully,
[Image: McM.png]
Minister of Culture

[Image: DVMCLe3.png]
Ambassador from The North Pacific

The Friendship Fair is now currently underway! We hope to see there soon! http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/5001159/
Ambassador from The North Pacific

Many thanks for the invitation - we are excited to attend!

I'm already on the Discord server, busily handing out lampshades (as is South Pacifican tradition).
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Yay  love the name of the festival Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Loving the event so far! Brilliant organization!

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

Fun event so far. Keep up the good work.
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]