We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

NaNoWriMo 2017 Mega-Thread

[Image: vD0d0zu.png]

Hello all,

This is the place to talk about your writing efforts this November, whether as part of NaNo, or just doing your own thing.

It's also the place to discuss any shared writing from this month, like my prologue.  I plan to share completed sections as they are done (and as Chapters 1 & 2 were written a decade ago, they'll be going up pretty soon as well.)

So, grab a chair, choose your favourite drink and let's sit down and talk about writing!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Just a reminder that if anyone is writing for NaNo, or is reading through Chronicles of Dust & Air as I write it, you can comment about it in this thread!

Clearly, putting 'Mega-' in the title was a little premature. Tounge
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

I've finally uploaded the last couple of chapters written during last year's NaNoWriMo and now I'm eager to get some feedback which, I hope, will help me to start writing more.  Please read and let me know what you think. (I know there are typos and missing words here and there, by the way).