We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The South Pacific Community Development Organization

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the new headquarters of The South Pacific Community Development Organization. This organization was founded because Southern Bellz believed that it was critical for the citizens of this region to make an effort to improve it.

The best way to do this is to make an organized effort to bring more of our government content to our Regional Message Board with the ultimate goal of not only having the most active RMB in the game, but an active RMB filled with substance.

This will do a few things that will benefit the region. It will be a much needed solution to drawing in new members. As terrible as coups are, there is a huge influx of members who ultimately join the region, and the reason for this is because our government's only place of operation is the RMB. That is the face of the region, and it being active and filled with quality is what will make people click on our forum and become citizens.

It will also make our region more secure because it will give the causal observer a buy in to our government, and will give us the opportunity to reach out to individual nations.

TSP:CDO Roster And Application

If you want to join the CDO, please fill out the brief application. Everyone will be accepted as a member who completes the application and the E-Board will approve or reject applications to become an Officer.

The basic application is below:

1) What is your primary area of interest in TSP?

2) Are you interested more in posting regional updates on the RMB or reaching out to curious nations via telegram?

3) Would you like to apply for being an officer? If so, what position, why, and what are your plans for the position?

Thank you for reading, and hope to have you join the mission. Smile.

Executive Team:

Founder: Southern Bellz

CEO: God-Emperor

Chief Community Organizer (Operates primarily on the RMB as the face of the CDO and takes advantage of every opportunity to cultivate residents and manage their movement into the community): Vacant

Regional Affairs Update Officer: Andrew

Foreign Affairs Update Officer (Communicates with the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs to integrate residents into the military affairs of our region, as well as those of our fellow feeders, sinkers, and allies by posting updates on the RMB with relevant content): Vacant

Community Outreach Officer: Penguin

Members:

The Union Of Free Individuals
Wetwork
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Thank you GE, we are happy to have you as our CEO, and I will be helping in my bursts of activity!

Good. Even if I can hold a candle to ya, I can carry your torch.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

Can you give a brief job description? I think I might be interested

^^ What Awe said...
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

I've edited the OP for Awe, Penny, and any other citizens interested.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

Tongue 
The basic application is below:

1) What is your primary area of interest in TSP?

Im not sure, so many to choose from, but probably the roleplay

2) Are you interested more in posting regional updates on the RMB or reaching out to curious nations via telegram?

Yes, i don't have much to do around NS

3) Would you like to apply for being an officer? If so, what position, why, and what are your plans for the position?

Regional Affairs Update Officer or Community Outreach Officer. Dont mind which

Thank you for reading, and hope to have you join the mission. Smile.

1) What is your primary area of interest in TSP? --> Well...i do think i may like the government. Also I wanna try and get TSPU back to what it was.

2) Are you interested more in posting regional updates on the RMB or reaching out to curious nations via telegram? --> Telegrams

3) Would you like to apply for being an officer? If so, what position, why, and what are your plans for the position? --> Community Outreach Officer becuase hello I'm like Smile and everyone is all Smile and i just Smile for cereal though. I'm very good with talking to people and I'd do my best to get them involved. As it is i was speaking to a few new people in NS before they decided that the "game" wasn't what they thought it was and ditched it. (they found it all boring because they didn't understand. didn't want to either Sad ) so that's all Smile
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay

Andrew, you have been accepted as Regional Affairs Update Officer, and Penguin, you have been accepted as Community Outreach Officer. Sorry for the delay, and congratulations.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

Thank you. Now what shall I begin with?
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay