We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Should the following amendment be adopted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aye
60.00%
24 60.00%
Nay
17.50%
7 17.50%
Abstain
22.50%
9 22.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PASSED: Amendment to Article 2 of the Legislative Procedures Act

A motion and a second have been received for the following amendment to Article 2 of the Legislative Procedures Act.

This is a vote on a constitutional law, and requires a three-fifths majority to pass.

The voting period is five (5) days. Voting will end on November 30, 2017 at 12:30pm Eastern.

The debate thread can be found here.
Amendment to Article 2 of the Legislative Procedures Act Wrote:2. Powers and Responsibilities of the Chair
(7) The Chair may waive the mandatory debate period remaining on a particular piece of legislation should a legislator motion for them to do so, provided that there has been no objection within 24 hours of the motion being made and seconded.

Abstain

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Aye
Overthinkers, your local gameside-supremacist raider, residing in TSP as Snarky Swordsmen.
I don't even know why I'm here anymore.

Aye.

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk
Smile

Aye

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Aye

Aye

This vote closed on November 30, for the record. It passed the required threshold and is now law.