We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

President Kraketopia's Address to TSP

Friends of The South Pacific,

I would like to start off by saying how much fun I've had with you all over these past few days. I've always enjoyed the time I've spent here, and I particularly enjoyed getting to know you all a little better. It was an honour to celebrate your eleventh Coalition Day with you, and I look forward to being here for many more to come(although I doubt all of them will be as President Tounge )

The relationship between Europeia and TSP has become a close one, and I enjoy being able to count on the friendship of our regions to lend itself it international stability and co-operation. It has been a true pleasure working with your Delegate Kringalia and your Vice Delegate Arbiter. In them you have strong and dedicated leadership, and TSP has a bright future.

Wishing all of you the best,

Kraketopia
President of Europeia

Thank you for sharing in the celebrations with us. I look forward to visiting Europeia within the new few hours to return the favour. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It'll be loads of fun Smile

Thank you for joining us to celebrate coalition day. It was fun getting to know you, and I can't wait to join your forums to continue the fun. Smile

I may have to pop back into Europeia myself.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Please do!