We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

2017 Advent Calendar - Day 8

At Christmas, there are a lot of people wishing for gifts or time together or special events. There are also a lot of people who would prefer to corrupt other people's wishes. But why not be both? In this thread, you can share your own fervent heart-rending wishes, and at the same time, corrupt the dreams of the person above! For example:

Person A: I wish to wake up to snow on Christmas morning.
Person B: You wake up to snow falling directly onto you. Your roof was stolen during the night.

I wish to come up with good gift ideas this year!

You come up with such brilliant gift ideas that everyone else uses them before you can.

I wish I could get a better job this Christmas.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

You get a better job, but it's only for Christmas day.

I wish for some roasting chestnuts.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

Your chestnuts are roasted...

I wish to have the time and money to play all the games I've wanted this year...

Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

You get the time and the money, but then suddenly your system breaks...

I wish for better study habits next semester

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

You do sit down and spend hours doing up a new study plan and then you realise you have no time in which to stick to it.

I wish for a successful new year for Doctor Who under Whittaker's Doctor.

Whittaker's Doctor is so successful it engages Men's Rights Activists to storm the BBC and burn down Broadcasting House.

I wish for everyone to have a peaceful, enjoyable Christmas.

Everyone has a peaceful, enjoyable Christmas... including people who normally don't celebrate Christmas because of their own religion. As 69% of the world are forced to have a holiday they do not believe in, the rumour springs up and spreads worldwide over the internet that somehow Christians have used dark magic to convert them. A religious war breaks out the next day.

I wish that I'll be able to cook a good Christmas dinner.

You make that great lovely dinner, but its eaten by wolves.

I wish I could write my paper

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

You're pencil is too sharp and will cut through the paper. Buy a pencil from my country!

I wish that NationStates had an actual war feature