We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DRAFT] FREE COA Act

FREE COA Act
An Act to Facilitate Roavin's Eternal Exclusion from the Chair of the Assembly

1. Naming

(1) This Act shall be known in full as the Facilitating Roavin's Eternal Exclusion from the Chair of the Assembly Act.

(2) This Act shall be known in short as the FREE COA Act.

2. Dispositions

(1) In any election for Chair of the Assembly, any vote for Roavin shall be taken as a vote to Re-Open Nominations.

(2) Roavin is permanently disqualified from attaining the position of Chair of the Assembly.

(3) Roavin is permanently disqualified from attaining the position of Deputy Chair of the Assembly.

(4) Roavin is permanently excluded from any provision allowing legislators to administer votes or discharging any duties related to the Chair or the Deputy Chair of the Assembly, in cases where either might be unavailable.

3. Final Dispositions

(1) This Act shall not be enacted.

(2) Should this Act be enacted, it will be considered repealed after being in force for a full day.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

This is the CoA reform we've all been waiting for!

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

The establishment... stopped dead in it's tracks.  3 cheers for checks and balances! ROTFL!

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Motion to vote!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Motion to unvote

I motion that we vote on whether or not to motion this to vote.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
EDIT : I will also be scheduling a meeting to take place shortly so we can discuss when we might hold a meeting to discuss this in more detail.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Don't forget to file the request to receive the application form for setting up such a meeting.

I have filed it already - in triplicate!

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Don't forget Permit A 38.