We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Midand for Delegate

I'm gonna do what Taoiseach did and just wait for people to ask questions, other than the fact I'm The Glorious Democratic Republic of Midand, and running for delegate is worth a shot.
Woof, woof, I'm a dog I like dogs.

Legislator in the Assembly of the South Pacific.
Member of the Island Democratic Party.
Former Local Councillor in the South Pacific.

As a relatively new player, what experience do you think you would bring to the delegacy?

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(01-02-2018, 05:26 PM)Seraph Wrote: As a relatively new player, what experience do you think you would bring to the delegacy?

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm a relatively more active player on NS then other nations, so I will be able to monitor the TSP's RMB, forums, etc. more often and be able to partake in more events.

Do you think you will bring anything to the role that other candidates won't - if so, what?

Who are you? Smile

Oh, to clarify I mean in TSP and\or NationStates. What is your experience or qualifications?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

What are your plans, if any, to increase WA membership and involvement in TSP?

What are your plans to prevent, or at the very least dampen, violent, hateful, and/or disruptive groups such as “TSP Next” from disrupting our community, especially our RMB?

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

What experience do you have tarting for endorsements, and how will you utilize that experience to continue growing The South Pacific's endorsement numbers? Please be as specific and detailed as possible.
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

Based on the laws of the South Pacific, how do you intend to fulfill your obligations (1-3) to TSP as delegate and what background or experience can you point to that will help you do so?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(01-02-2018, 06:22 PM)Rikutso Wrote: What are your plans, if any, to increase WA membership and involvement in TSP?

What are your plans to prevent, or at the very least dampen, violent, hateful, and/or disruptive groups such as “TSP Next” from disrupting our community, especially our RMB?

While I don't have a full plan yet, it will involve constant monitoring and making absolute sure that they (spammers, trolls, raiders, etc.) don't try to creep up behind us. This goes not just for TSP Next, but other potential regions as well.

(01-02-2018, 07:05 PM)Tim Wrote: What experience do you have tarting for endorsements, and how will you utilize that experience to continue growing The South Pacific's endorsement numbers? Please be as specific and detailed as possible.

I do endotart fairly often. I usually go on a trip at least once a day, with the most I've done being around five to seven in a day. I usually look up the TSP's WA activity and endorse the nations on the list so I have a better chance of getting endos back. It has generally worked. 
While I will continue to support tarting, I don't feel it's very formal or gives a chance for nations who are actually trying to get endos. I will spend some time looking around for solutions to this and will get back to you when I do.