We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DRAFT] SERAPH Act

FREE COA Act
An Act to Secure Eternal Reference and Assuredly Plausible Historicity

1. Naming

(1) This Act shall be known in full as the Securing Eternal Reference and Assuredly Plausible Historicity Act.

(2) This Act shall be known in short as the SERAPH Act.

2. Dispositions

(1) Seraph shall be forbidden from changing his nickname on the regional chat.

(2) Should Seraph change his nickname, a chat moderator or administrator shall change it back to 'Seraph'.

3. Final Dispositions

(1) This Act shall not be enacted.

(2) Should this Act be enacted, it will be considered repealed after being in force for a full day.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

This frankly doesn’t go far enough

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

This act is overly verbose to the extreme. I'd recommend cutting sections 1), 2), and really the whole thing.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

Variations such as Seraphic or Seraphim may be acceptable considering the context...

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

While I love the joking nature of this act, I'd have to vehemently oppose it were it to go to vote.

Passing this would open the can of worms that is establishing a precedent for having legislation apply to our Discord server. Let's please not do that, it's not something we will ever fuckin' need and will just be a trainwreck and a half to manage if we do it.
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

Full support, though one thing I would add: This should surely be a constitutional law, no?

(01-17-2018, 01:46 AM)Tim Wrote: While I love the joking nature of this act, I'd have to vehemently oppose it were it to go to vote.

Passing this would open the can of worms that is establishing a precedent for having legislation apply to our Discord server. Let's please not do that, it's not something we will ever fuckin' need and will just be a trainwreck and a half to manage if we do it.

y so sirius
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Ye tryin' take away ma freedomz!?

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I would recommend we add a clause that gives any member of tsp’s discord server the ability to change Seraph’s nickname during the time period. Except of course, Seraph.
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

Pure restriction of Right to Express. I oppose this.
Former Cabinet Advisor
Former Minister of Military Affairs
Proud Citizen and Legislator of the South Pacific.
Nation in the South Pacific- Asia and Pacific.
Soldier in the South Pacific Special Force.

I fully support this.