We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[REQUEST] Request For Subforum: IDP

I would like to request a subforum for the Island Democratic Party. We have a roster, and have run in an election.
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

Granted.

(01-21-2018, 11:33 AM)nakari Wrote: Granted.
Awesome!
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

There doesn't seem to be anything out of line with the Political Parties Act, but as a matter of forum administration... 2 additional subforums for only 2 people seems a bit much. IDP counts 4 members, but only 2 have forum accounts. I really encourage North Prairie to convince the remaining members of their party to join the forums.

My congratulations to the IDP for their recognition as a party in TSP. I would like to echo a sentiment made on discord that this assembly might want to look into moving party subfoum under the civic and political organization center. That will require an amendment to the Political Parties Act but I'm sure it could be done if we have the will. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021