We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint for Voter Fraud

Your Honor,

I hereby file a criminal complaint for voter fraud against the individual known as Griffindor13, controlling nations such as Ebonhand. As evidence, I submit a part of a statement by the legislator committee:
Quote:The forum administration had recently become aware that Griffindor13 has used multiple Legislator accounts. A regional investigation has determined he had used this to vote twice on multiple occasions, including during elections.

We have found that several IPs used by Lavoret were shared with those used by Griffindor. Lavoret's registration IP matches that of Griffindor. A number of Lavoret's later IPs were also found to match Griffindor's. On multiple occasions the two accounts voted under the same IP, in most cases with the same or similar votes. Indeed, Lavoret's later activity consisted almost solely of voting.
Thank you for your time.
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

[Image: BYEo2lg.png]

Determination of Admissibility

Whereas North Prairie has filed a criminal complaint against Griffindor13 for the commission of voter fraud.

Whereas this Court has reviewed the charge presented by North Prairie and found inconsistencies with it.

Whereas the Court Procedures Act requires the Court to consider the suitability of all criminal complaints.

It is resolved with respect to this Criminal Complaint as follows:
  1. It is publicly acknowledged.
  2. It is deemed inadmissible due to the fact that voter fraud is not a crime recognised by the Criminal Code.

Kris Kringle
Permanent Justice
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It is not my place to intervene, but would the charges of identity fraud and electoral fraud be sufficient?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Probably but in my opinion the LegComm should be filing these charges...
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

(02-12-2018, 01:53 PM)Roavin Wrote: Probably but in my opinion the LegComm should be filing these charges...

i.e the people who have actual evidence to present on the matter <.<
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

Sry
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister