We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Quoting in tapatalk

Is anyone else who uses tapatalk having issues with quoting? It seems to not be working for me.

Admin, please move if there is a better area for this thread...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

(02-12-2018, 10:06 AM)Rebeltopia Wrote: Is anyone else who uses tapatalk having issues with quoting? It seems to not be working for me.

Admin, please move if there is a better area for this thread...

I’m able to quote. What issue are you having specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I select the post I want to quote, then reply (either in the post or using the reply to thread button), neither bring up the post as a quote.[Image: 9cc0fce1a640cf8a42d8830381aac6e7.jpg]

"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Yeah, I haven't been able to quote in Tapatalk for a while.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Glad I'm not the only one!!

Might be an android thing, because I know Glen uses an iPhone, while Seraph and Rebs use Android.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Possibly. Tapatalk support forums are useless. All I can really do is update the app on our side and see if it fixes things. Need to update the forum first, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(02-13-2018, 11:09 AM)Roavin Wrote: Might be an android thing, because I want more appetite suppressants and know Glen uses an iPhone, while Seraph and Rebs use Android.

Any updates on Tapatalk for Android? Is it worth getting now or is it still ridden with issues?

(06-23-2018, 07:18 AM)Primrose Wrote: Any updates on Tapatalk for Android? Is it worth getting now or is it still ridden with issues?
It's what I use most of the time, but there are still issues.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seraph's post:
  • Rebeltopia

There'll ALWAYS be issues... but it's absolutely worth it