We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lazarus

(Partially documented from Discord after the fact)
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

March 13th: The collective reaction of the Cabinet to LWU openly flying their flag over Lazarus: "lol"

March 15th:

[7:36 PM] Tim: My official opinion, for the record, is that I couldn't give two fucks about either the CU or the LWU Lazarus :stuck_out_tongue:
[7:36 PM] Tim: One's a shitty couped shithole (LWU Laz), the other is a deadweight ally (CU) that has now tried to subvert two of our allies and ourselves (tl;dr Llamas tried to have TRR officially adopt the CU as part of their region, despite govt opposition, then tried to pull the same shit with us despite being told no, and then tried to pull similar shit in TEP)(edited)
[7:37 PM] Tim: And the only reason I haven't already proposed a repeal to the Assembly, is because Llamas told me they were shutting down Feb 28th, and then lied about it, and I haven't had time since(edited)
[7:38 PM] Tim: I say we repeal all our Laz treaties and let both sides rot

March 21: With my assent (Tim was offline but had previously supported the move), Seraph pulled the embassy with LWU.

\o/

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest