We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SC: Liberate "The Conservative Christians"

Some dude from TNP (deputy WA something apparently) reached out to me:

[11:01 PM] Tlomz: So, I noticed that TSP is currently voting for. As of last night (US Eastern Time). The natives of the region have brokered peace and have taken control of the region. They may want to password protect the region in order to defend against raids or new Invaders while they rebuild.
[11:01 PM] Tlomz: Due to the native's actions, Liberation is no longer needed and they are asking for it to be withdrawn.
[11:01 PM] Tlomz: https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_...christians
[11:02 PM] Tlomz: Here is the link to the region in it's current state
[11:03 PM] Tlomz: Should the Liberation pass, it may now hinder their rebuilding efforts.
[11:04 PM] Tlomz: *correction: The region is now password protected
May 21, 2018
[12:41 AM] Roavin: Do you know why the individual left
[12:42 AM] Tlomz: The " The Zealasian Subject of Aspies" character?
[12:42 AM] Roavin: yeah
[12:44 AM] Tlomz: From what is understood to my knowledge, he has a rather small force that would have had no chance at defending the region once liberated. So rather than expose them self, they decided to come to an agreement to give the region back and have him silently disappear.

Think we should ask Seraph to flip from FOR to AGAINST?
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

I haven't been following this liberation at all, but switching seems reasonable.
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!

The original native is in the Delegacy and has imposed their own password. The original invader is gone. So, I think it's reasonable too.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]