We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Regressive Party of TSP

The Official Platform of TSP's Regressive Party
-Against feeder democracy.

-For frequent purges to keep the proles in check.

-For purging dissidents and those who do not support us once we take power.

-For a flat tax. Everyone pays the same amount whether rich or poor. Amount, not rate. The poor need to carry their freight too.

-Against working for change 'within the system'. For change achieved via extralegal means only.

-Against the Elugarchy. Influence is a tool of the elites used to keep the little guy down.

-Mall is boss.

Indicate your interest in joining below. Members will be spared in the purge.

Current Members:
Mall
Severisen
Kris Kringle
The Salaxalans
Alv

Hail Regression!
[Image: 5yCbAZM.png]
Former Major and Head of Military of The Black Hawks
Former Colonel of DEN Central Command
Former Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Patriarch of House Isaraider
Charter Nations of Antarctic Oasis

Hail Regression!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I think we have a Kringligarchy in these parts.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Oh yes, sign me up. Hail regression!
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

We don't need a new Party for this Mall, we already have this system in place and working very nicely

Sign me up Mall. Tounge

Hey! Against feeder democracy?! What's wrong with you?(If this party is a joke, tell me). That's what makes TSP stable!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(06-16-2014, 06:58 PM)Ditortilla Wrote: We don't need a new Party for this Mall, we already have this system in place and working very nicely
Why do you hate the current system so much, Distortilla? No seriously, why? You always complain about a nice system that never punished you because of your ideals and its also democratic. Why?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(06-16-2014, 06:58 PM)Ditortilla Wrote: We don't need a new Party for this Mall, we already have this system in place and working very nicely

(06-20-2014, 11:13 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Hey! Against feeder democracy?! What's wrong with you?(If this party is a joke, tell me). That's what makes TSP stable!
You both will be among the first purged.
[Image: 5yCbAZM.png]
Former Major and Head of Military of The Black Hawks
Former Colonel of DEN Central Command
Former Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Patriarch of House Isaraider
Charter Nations of Antarctic Oasis

Count me in!