We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resentine's Third Generalversary!

THREE YEARS OF DEALING WITH YOU NERDS AND I STILL HAVE MY INSANITY!

HAPPY GENERALVERSARY TO ME!!! WELCOME TO 3 YEARS OF DEALING WITH ME IN A PROFESSIONAL POSITION NERDS!!!

-Res

[Image: v4nob6R.jpg]
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

So. Retirement speech?
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

(05-31-2018, 12:02 AM)The Serres Republic Wrote: So. Retirement speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw

LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR!
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

This is getting out of hand. Now it's his third anniversary!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

[Image: tackle.gif]
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!

Oh, Resentine. I remember when your flag didn't have that red stripe. Look at you, all grown up now! ^_^
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Happy Generalversary, Res!

You've often stated things like "I don't know why they haven't fired me as General yet". I'd like to take this moment to address that - you don't deserve to be fired. Starting at least with Imki's term (which is when I started paying attention), you were always there with sage advice, and even if it was a topic you weren't familiar with, you were always quick to understand the situation and give grounded advice on things. Oh, not to mention that you're generally awesome to have around!

<3

Really the only reason I'd consider firing you is because Comic Sans. Seriously!?!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

[Image: AldlqII.png]

I can't comment on anything to do with your actual generalship, Res, but you are awesome and so this anniversary is awesome by extension. We don't talk as much as I'd like (and that's probably on me), but I'm proud to count you as one of my NS friends (and that's the majority of my regular friends, rn, so don't think it puts you in a second class or anything)!

Have a hug, just to cement the schmaltz. [emoji14]

*hugs Res*

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

[Image: Drawing_22.png]
I don't know exactly what's happening but...yay!
Woof, woof, I'm a dog I like dogs.

Legislator in the Assembly of the South Pacific.
Member of the Island Democratic Party.
Former Local Councillor in the South Pacific.