We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Theme Beta Testers Wanted

[Image: Sp8pUiw.png]

Beta Testers Wanted
-----
Are you interested in beta testing a possible new default theme for TSP? I'm looking for a group of people with some knowledge with forum themes to help test out this new theme. You'd use the theme and report back any bugs or ideas for improvements. If you're capable with CSS and HTML, that would be great as well!

Simply post here and let me know if you have any CSS/HTML/forum theme knowledge. I'll follow-up with selected beta testers through PM!

I'm down. I've got a little working knowledge of themes, and a bunch of HTML/CSS knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

I'm down. I have the skills and knowledge to recover when it breaks

This sounds like something interesting. I haven't coded in the mentioned programming languages, but I have experience with programming in general and I think I would pick up on it pretty quickly.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

I’m down as well. I think you already know I have some CSS/HTML knowledge. Tounge I’ve primarily worked with ZetaBoards, but more recently I have explored MyBB a bit so I’m somewhat familiar with the setup already.
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!