We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Conflict of Interest Disclosures

Please post disclosures below.

Current WA nation: Islands of Unity
All current and previous aliases: N/A
Current active regions/organizations and roles: The South Pacific, Legislator in TSP Assembly. 
Past regions/organizations: Cant fully recall. Was previously a legislator in the North Pacific.

-Current WA Nation Beepee
-All current and previous aliases None
-Current active regions/organizations and roles Just TSP, including legislator
-Past regions/organizations None
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beepee's post:
  • Seraph

-Current WA Nation Benjamin Mark
-All current and previous aliases None
-Current active regions/organizations and roles Just TSP
-Past regions/organizations The West Pacific, Omniversal Alliance, Realm of Kennor, Mierda

Current WA nation: Escade
All current and previous aliases: Variations of Escade, other SPSF puppets
Current active regions/organizations and roles: Legislator in the South Pacific, Citizen in TRR, Observer in Lazarus, Officer in the SPSF
Past regions/organizations: Have been a citizen of Spiritus, Europeia, and a few other regions within the last five years

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Current WA nation: Belschaft.
All current and previous aliases: Currently none; historically way too many to list.
Current active regions/organizations and roles: Legislator and Associate Justice in the South Pacific.
Past regions/organizations: TNP, TRR, Lazarus, Balder, Osiris, Eastern Islands of Dharma, FRA and UDL are the only significant ones.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Current WA nation: Rebel-topia
All current and previous aliases: None
Current active regions/organizations and roles: Legislator the South Pacific.
Past regions/organizations: not even sure any more...
Richmond (defunct) - Founder
TNP - Not sure if I was ever granted citizenship or not
Balder - Citizen
Probably something/somewhere Im missing...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Name: Tim

TSP Nation: Tim Stark

WA Nation: Tim Stark

Current and Prior Aliases Tim-Opolis, Tim, Tim Stark, OnderKelkia (in parody). If the CRS desires to know my aliases that I've utilized for infiltration, I'd be willing to disclose it to them in private.

Current Regions/Organizations and Roles: I'm the Founder of Spiritus, Commanding Officer in The Grey Wardens R/D Military, as well as a citizen of The Rejected Realms and The East Pacific.

Past Regions/Organizations:

I'm going to recollect the last 2-3 years, as past that becomes a convoluted mess that I can't even perfectly recall, but I am happy to expand it to a full 7+ year disclosure if it is desired. 

- Former Pharaoh (and other positions) in Osiris, no intent to return even if I could
- Former FRA Ranger as well as multi-time Cabinet member, organization now defunct
- There may be a Lazarus citizenship thrown into there at the earlier end of 2-3 years, but no substantive involvement

------

"Tim is this the same as your Cabinet COI?"

Yes, nothing has changed since that one
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

Before I forget ...

Current WA Nation: Tsunamy
-All current and previous aliases: A Room Full of View; Where Romeo Never Dies; Tsubany; several others that have long since CTE'd
-Current active regions/organizations and roles: TSP legislator, CSR member
-Past regions/organizations: Most positions in TSP; probably some others that I don't remember.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tsunamy's post:
  • Escade