We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSL(South Pacific Soccer League) Tournament

OOC: First, this RP will have a connection to real life. You get to choose the nation in real life and your goals in your match will be the same as today's match(June 19, More dates to be announced).Also, if you are an United Kingdom or a Federation, you can enter the kingdom or state/region separately. Since I don't expect a lot of nations to participate, you can enter up to 2 nations. You'll have to file two applications if you participate with two nations. Your nations need to be separate(in different groups) and the real life nation's goals number will be the same. Matches are once a week(2 matches per group in 1st Week, 1 match per group in 2nd Week, 1 match per semifinalist groups in 3rd Week and the final match on 4th Week). Never mind that. I have another system! This app, FingerScan, faslelly scans your mood, but its a little fun. So this is the system. It depends on what mood appaers:
Sad- 0
Angry- 1
Relaxed- 2
Happy- 3
Excited- 4
Mixed Emotions- 5
Im gonna be totally honest and not corrupt since Im the one that started this.

IC:
The SPSL is now announcing that it will have a 16-nation tournament being hosted by the founder, Ryccia! Only TSP-Affiliated nations can enter(ambassidor nations too). Just fill this application!

Team: Name of National Team
Group: A, B, C or D.

Team: Trochian Acers
Group: Group D

Groups:
Group A:
Ryccia- Pass
Lint Roller- Eliminated
Denmark
Group B:
The Third Imperium
Salamanca
Group C:
Sporaltryus
Serbia
Group D:
Trocho- Eliminated
Qvait- Pass
Ra Danova

Matches:
Trocho VS. Qvait:
0-4
Qvaiticans begin to advance:
A good day for Qvait, doom for Trocho as Qvait wins the first match of the SPSL in a crushing victory. "Im happy for Qvait. Im a huge fan of Qvait" stated commentarist George Adama. Things are going well for Qvait in its starting game. However, Trocho is eliminated. Tears and joy flooded the Reoni Stadium in Samantha, Ryccia, one of the host nation's cities with a SPSL Stadium. Congrats Qvait! Goodbye Trocho...
Written in July 18, 2014. SPSL Official Review. All rights reserved.

Ryccia VS. Lint Roller:
3-2
Ryccians roll their way to victory:
A great day for Ryccia, dissapointing news for Lint Roller as Ryccia beats its opponent 3-2. What saved Ryccia from a tie was in the last minute, when in the 119th minute, Lucas Kuzzarth hit the ball with his head, which resulted in a goal since Lint Roller's defense couldn't dodge it and couldn't prevent it. However, Ryccia's team director Fabian Mussazo admitted that Lint Roller's team was so good, they put Ryccia in danger during the game. "I love challenging opponents. Best wishes to Lint Roller on its future as a football competitor. It was really fun watching this game and it put me anxious too". This match was hosted in Ryccia's capital, Daonlathas.
Written in July 19, 2014. SPSL Official Review. All rights reserved.

The Third Imperium VS. Salamanca:
3-1:
Imperial Crush:
TTI defeated Salamanca in a victory of 3-1. Forcing their way to pass, TTI is sure to crush anyone! Even Ryccia fears TTI! "Their attackers are strong and fierce. It was enjoyable to see this match" said the King himself. The match was held at Tulon Stadium at Tyganado, Ryccia's most important city on its East. TTI's next match is uncertain, but it will be certain to win!
SPSL Official Review. All rights reserved.

Sporaltryus VS. Serbia: August 28, 2014. 5:00 PM-7:45 PM
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I choose Japan(Ryccia) and Colombia(Trocho). Ignore this post
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

I am aware of no sport called "soccer".
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

(06-18-2014, 04:58 PM)Belschaft Wrote: I am aware of no sport called "soccer".

Well said. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Are you british? In which case, it would be SPFL.

Team: Fish Speakers
Group: B
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Team: Alpha Pirates
Group: C

Team: Qvait United FC
Group: D
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Clearly this went wrong. Im thinking of shutting down this thing. Not yet, but maybe if I say it was a waste of time. Although I did expect more from this tournament...

Don't. Give it more time. I'll make sure something happens with this.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System