We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Farengeto

Further campaign information to come.

Conflict of Interest:
Usually I go by some variation of "Farengeto" or "Tek".

The South Pacific: Member of the Council on Regional Security, current Prime Minister, have formerly held most offices
Selene: Roleplay region where I serve as an Advisory Councilor, a non-political role advising on various roleplaying matter

I meant to do this a few days ago, but want to get this out of the way before voting starts.

I'll be the first to admit, this term did not go as I had planned. Some RL circumstances coupled with months of harassment by certain players hit me pretty hard, and I spent most of last term struggling with my own mental health.

Though I'm better now I'm not sure I pcan say I've really fully recovered. I've spent a long time debating this, but I have to prioritize my own health and must regrettably withdraw my candidacy.

I am sorry for how things of late have affected you. It was a collective failure of the community that it reached that low of a level.

I understand and respect your decision and hope that we can be a better region for you and others to play in.

I really hope that the time you feel
comfortable to returning to politics in tsp comes soon Faren. You are an asset to this community and have been a level headed and pragmatic voice for our cabinet this term. Thankyou for your service. I wish you a swift recovery o7.
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

As someone struggling with mental health issues of my own, all I can say is well done for being open about it. You're making the right decision. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time and space to work on you and nothing else and, though I know we aren't especially close, feel free to chat to me about it any time. Opening up about these things may only help a little, but it does help.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seraph's post:
  • Rebeltopia