We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Voting

Voting for the January 2019 Delegate Election takes place in two stages. This is the first, the forumside vote. Two candidates will progress to a second gameside vote.

Voting period: 08-Jan 9PM GMT - 11-Jan 9PM GMT

The forumside Delegate election is a preferential ballot election. You are going to list candidates in the order you prefer them to move forward, with the first candidate on your ballot being your most preferred, etc. You do not have to list all of the candidates. If you don't like a certain candidate, you do not have to list them at all.

As always, there is an option to Re-Open Nomination (RON), which you can list at any point in your ballot. If this option gets first place, the election will start over from scratch, with a new round of nominations. If this option gets second place, then the first-place candidate will move forward to the gameside election, and a new election will take place to choose the second candidate. You do not have to include this option in your ballot if you don't want to.

Copy the list of official candidates below into a new post, or into a PM to the Vote Collector account. Reorder the candidates in your preferential order, and remove any candidates you don't want to vote for at all.

Note: Gordon Freeman and Islands of Unity are not eligible for this election due to not posting COIs prominently in their campaigns.

Official Candidates (listed in the order of accepting their nominations)
Dillguy9
Beepee
The Solar System Scope
Rebeltopia
Seraph
Benjamin Mark
Re-open Nominations

Additional note: Only those who became Legislators before January 1st can vote. Votes from those who have become Legislators since then, or are not Legislators will not be counted.
Did some LC, MoRA, CRS stuff in the past. Do a lot of World Census stuff now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pencil Sharpeners's post:
  • Poppy, Zess

Rebs
Seraph
Dillguy9
Beepee
Benjamin Mark
TSSS
RON
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Seraph
Rebeltopia
Beepee
The Solar System Scope
RON
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

The Solar System Scope
Rebeltopia
Beepee
Seraph
Dillguy9
Benjamin Mark
RON
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

...do I have to choose?

Seraph
TSSS
Beepee
Rebeltopia
Dillguy9
Benjamin Mark
ReOpenNominations
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

The Solar System Scope
Seraph
Beepee
Rebeltopia
Dillguy9
Benjamin Mark
RON
Guardian of the Cheese, Destroyer of furniture, Scourge of mice.

Beepee
TSSS
Seraph
RON
Rebs
Dillguy
Benjamin Mark
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister
[-] The following 1 user Likes North Prarie's post:
  • Beepee

Seraph
Rebeltopia
Beepee
The Solar System Scope
RON
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Beepee
Seraph
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beepee's post:
  • Seraph

Beepee
Seraph
Rebeltopia
TS3
Dillguy9
Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Techganet's post: