We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Old and Interesting Telegrams

Quote:Welcome to the South Pacific!

I am so glad that you decided to join us! You are either new to the game or have created other nations in the past. Either way, it's good luck that you are in the South Pacific, one of the oldest and most democratic regions in NationStates. We welcome you, and hope you have the best experience ever in the region. For that, here are some tips on what to do:

1. Our Regional Message Board (RMB) is a lively place!
We can talk with other nations in the region about fun stuff like our favourite desserts (hint: cake!) or about flags. We have also have some discussions about politics or other serious topics. You decide what we talk about! To find our RMB just go here and scroll all the way down.

2. Join our Regional Forum!
The South Pacific has an offsite forum where we expand the regional experience, and offer many opportunities for you to get involved in our community. This is where you can find all the fun stuff, and help make a difference in the region!

- Apply for citizenship and gain the right to vote and participate in our Assembly!

- Want to participate in our government, and eventually run for election? We have elections every four months, the next one in August. In the meantime, why not contact one of our Ministers and apply for a deputy position? You'll get experience and help make a difference!

- Join the South Pacific Special Forces, our regional military, and help defend our interests abroad! You don't know how what exactly to do in our military? We'll teach you! Contact Geomania to get more information.

- Want to get interviewed by our Ministry of Regional Affairs in one of our famous 'Resident Spotlights'? Our Regional Affairs Minister Farengeto will arrange that!

- Want to participate in our growing roleplay community? We have our very own Roleplay Central in the regional forum!

- If your thing is spammy games and just getting to know other people, we also have the Lampshade Bar & Grill and the Hall of Spam. Two places where you just have a drink and relax!

So, where do you find all this? Right here: http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/index.php

I've covered the basics here, but if you have any more questions about NationStates, what to do in the game, or even what are regions, I always check my telegrams. So feel free to contact me, and ask any questions you have. I'm here to help.

Hope to see you around!

Kringalia
Delegate of the South Pacific

This was sent 41 days ago. Amazing, right?

Not sure what your point is.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It still shows Geomania as Minister of the Army and Farengeto as Minster of Regional Affairs. Nostalgia, if you must.

I still have telegrams from ten years ago. Most of the nations, much less the regions and organizations they represent, haven't existed for years.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Post them here GE. That's what the thread was made for.

They're not exactly welcome telegrams.
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium

Well, if they can be posted here, please do. I was slightly sleeping when I started the thread.

The Welcome Telegram is the same for everyone until the Delegate makes a new one, so I don't think many people will post here. What would be interesting is asking people to post old telegrams. I don't have any, but I'm sure other people do.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I saved a Recruitment Telegram from Gatesville Inc.

So did I.

[Image: Gatesville_Recruitment_Telegram.png]
The Third Imperium

Provost, Magisterium