We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Motion of no confidence in the current cabinet
Wink 
(This is my late April fools prank, please do not take this seriously)

I hereby propose a monc on the current sitting cabinet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes islands_of_unity's post:
  • Poppy

Although this is a joke, this may land you in another suspension which in turns will lead to a permanent ban from the Assembly since you already had one in the past.
Chief Supervising Armchair
[-] The following 2 users Like USoVietnam's post:
  • Beepee, Poppy

(04-15-2019, 02:41 AM)USoVietnam Wrote: Although this is a joke, this may land you in another suspension which in turns will lead to a permanent ban from the Assembly since you already had one in the past.

Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays

2 weeks late and also I would have hoped you'd actually have a nice satirical/trolly text to go along with it but nooooo

Do better next year Tounge
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 4 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Beepee, Poppy, Rebeltopia, Seraph

(04-15-2019, 02:50 AM)Roavin Wrote: 2 weeks late and also I would have hoped you'd actually have a nice satirical/trolly text to go along with it but nooooo

Do better next year Tounge

Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays

I wouldn't put it past you to have planned this simply to say "somebody has a case of the mondays" a gazillion times either Tounge
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Seraph

(04-15-2019, 03:01 AM)Roavin Wrote: I wouldn't put it past you to have planned this simply to say "somebody has a case of the mondays" a gazillion times either Tounge

[Image: TdB49Xz.png]

I wholeheartedly throw my support behind this motion and formally petition that we make Islands the Eternal ruler of TSP Blush

Edit: Could the OP please edit the title to reflect the fact that this thread is a joke?
[-] The following 2 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Beepee, Poppy

(04-15-2019, 03:17 AM)Amerion Wrote: I wholeheartedly throw my support behind this motion and formally petition that we make Islands the Eternal ruler of TSP Blush

[Image: 8VqzVmA.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes islands_of_unity's post:
  • Poppy

In the spirit of joke legislation, do you intend on creating somewhat more serious — albeit, still fake — Assembly resolutions?
[-] The following 2 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Beepee, Poppy