We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Quiz] Chief Justices of the South Pacific

Can you name the Chief Justices of the South Pacific?

Since our region was created, 12 individuals have lawfully served as Chief (or Permanent) Justice of the South Pacific. Can you name them all? Find out by taking the following quiz!

Make sure to reply to this thread with a screenshot of your best result, and you'll be in the run to win the first place at the Independence Day Tournament!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 3 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Amerion, Bzerneleg, Poppy

[Image: yZFlPip.png]
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 3 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Kris Kringle, Poppy, Rebeltopia

No Desert Rose, No Slackervaina, what about that really short stint with TMD as DoJ?
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...
[-] The following 2 users Like LadyRebels's post:
  • Poppy, Rebeltopia

We're considering the Secretary/Minister of Justice to be a separate office than that of Chief Justice, which was established in 2013.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
  • LadyRebels, Poppy, Rebeltopia

(07-15-2019, 02:17 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: We're considering the Secretary/Minister of Justice to be a separate office than that of Chief Justice, which was established in 2013.

Interesting, I had no clue. Thank you. As you can tell I have not gotten very far in the updating process. There is so much reading.....*crosses eyes*
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...
[-] The following 2 users Like LadyRebels's post:
  • Poppy, Rebeltopia

Every day is a good day to learn. Smile

Legal Resources:

I can't answer this since Kris Kringle is the almighty High Court chief justice, all-encompassing and eternal
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest
[-] The following 3 users Like The Sakhalinsk Empire's post: