We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Address To TSP...

*Wearing an elegant Lampshade over her cinnamon and gray streaked braided bun, a beautiful grass skirt, a very beautiful gold, silver and emerald chain graces her waist her feet are bare with a small anklet flashing in the sun as she slowly walks up to the podium. Her smile can be seen by anyone that sees her, behind her walks a group of LREF and Leprechauns wearing the uniform of LR.
She stops along the way saying hello to old friends. She grabs her minion by the ear and proceeds to walk up to the podium, smiling the whole way.*

"With stupid are ya?", she mutters under her breath, "I'ma give ya stupid in a few...watch him", she orders a couple of her guards.

*She walks up to the podium and just kind of stares at it in confusion. A couple of Leprechauns remove the podium and a few bring in a table. She is helped up onto the table then handed a wireless mic. She clears her throat and begins....*

"Hello TSP, I am Amazon Queen of LadyRebles Constance Natalia Halmont IV, Keeper of the Leprechauns of TMD, Former Delegate of The South Pacific, and a lot more Formers in there somewhere.  I wish to thank all of ya'll that have shown up", she pauses to watch the tumbleweed blow past Roavin, "So as usual LR is a day late, maybe a dollar short as well. Anyway I have to say that this is a very humbling experience. The fight for TSP sixteen years ago started before I even stepped into TSP. Tsu, Goddessness, TFB, Spirit and Mist, Killer Monkeys..These people had started the fight that lead into the battle that went where it did, to the point that a young nation. Young as in under 500 thousand in population became Delegate of one of the largest regions in NationStates. I did it with a lot of luck, and the backing of those in TSP that were already entrenched within the War.
Sixteen years ago there was no real thought of what the future would be, we were concerned with that day and that time. Who would have guessed? I did not think that I would ever see a day when the Delegate would be something that would voted on, low and behold here we are today holding a vote for the seat of Delegate. I was against even the thought of that process happening, today I see it happening and I smile. The differences of NationStates from then to today is a new world of difference.
When this War was being fought it was with time taken out of our days/nights, time to go through the Region one Nation at a time to endorse them then hope that they returned the favor. No scripts were allowed to be run in NS at that time, although there were those that got away with it. Those of us that stayed up each night, watching the boards and hoping that we didn't miss anything, we formed friendships that formed into a family feeling. I am so happy to see that the family feeling has never left TSP. I am also so very happy to note that the open arms are still there, we accept all, we hear and listen to all, we will watch all, and in the end TSP will decide if you are part of us or not.
When I was given the choice of fly the ACC flag or face Court Martial, it was no choice for me because TSP already had my heart and soul. I had promised the first Security Council that I would stand for TSP first, when it came to LadyRebels the Nation over TSP and I kept my word because how could I not?
For all of those that have stood along side TSP, thank you. For those that have stood against TSP, thank you. It is only because of those that have said, "You can't do it" that we have come together to prove to them, "Yes we can watch us".
For every Nation, past, present and future that have become part of TSP, Thank you so much for holding to the Original Thoughts of TSP. Freedom to be us, nothing more and nothing less. Fun loving people together in a setting that lets us be who we want to be." 

(Sometimes RL and NS just don't mix well  I might think of something to add later, for now this is what ya get) Smile
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...
[-] The following 3 users Like LadyRebels's post:
  • Encaitar, Poppy, Rebeltopia

*comes in, dressed sharp but looking slightly disheveled with a campaign poster stuck to his shoe*
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Poppy

*cheers as LadyRebels makes her way to the stage, wearing an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt with an up arrow, holding a poster with "I love LR" scribbled in thirty different marker colors*
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebeltopia's post:
  • Poppy

*glares down at Rebs from the table*

"Ya wanna dance?", starts a crazy version of dancing.
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...
[-] The following 1 user Likes LadyRebels's post:
  • Poppy