We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Am I still a citizen?

Not sure where to post this, so I put it here.

A while ago, I indicated I wanted to temporarily resign my citizenship, but there were some questions as to whether it was necessary and I'm not sure it was ever actually effected. I can still see Private Assembly forum, which I assume is citizens-only.

So, am I a citizen? Y/N.

Thanks.

The admin team recently ran a citizenship cleanup, so if you are still masked that means you are still considered a citizen. In the future, if you ever need a break just ask for a LoA. It's easier because you can discuss with the VD when to return without having to reapply for citizenship later.

Welcome back! Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Ok, thanks!

Welcome back indeed!