We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Swanky Infographic Making Contest
Rainbow 
Amerion can't deny it - he had infographics. If you haven't seen the beauty of them, you should find a graph of his, and I mean any graph, and just look at it. They epitomise beauty.

So, a massive factor in deciding who can take over Amerion as the one true overlord will be who can make the swankiest infograhpic.

How do I decide that, I hear you ask? Well, I run a contest, of course! In this contest, there will be two categories: The Plebs (open to everyone), and the Chair candidates (open to chair candidates), to see who can make the best infograph!

So, Rules:

Yes, there are Rules
  1. Only One Entry per Person
  2. Participation is optional
  3. Post the swanky infographic below, and post images, not links
  4. You will have to graphify the following info:
    Code:
    Out of 50 Legislators, 10 voted to kill all Llamas, 15 voted to eat them, 20 voted to hug them, 5 abstained.
  5. You can use any infographic you like (spreadsheets; pie charts; small piñatas; washing machine screws etc.)
  6. Deadline is the end of the voting period for chair Elections.
  7. Voting for this contest will be decided through polls.

So, what are y'all waiting for? Ready, Set, Graph!
Aga/Eunopiar

Mostly does boring things.
[-] The following 3 users Like Aga's post:
  • Nakari, phoenixofthesun14, Rebeltopia

Out of 51 Legislators, 10 voted to kill all Llamas, 15 voted to eat them, 20 voted to hug them, 5 abstained, 1 sacrificed them.
DON'T TOUCH MY PRINGLES

Nuked the hill (sorry for that, Frost <-<)

„Known for infuriating spam and a spurious claim to having a conlang, but being alright as it goes.” -Seraph, 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheBig0tt0's post:
  • Aga

[Image: RX8VIbq](I'm still trying to get the hang of url image sharing, but this is my entry!  Sorry if it doesn't show)[Image: RX8VIbq.png]