We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[ENDED] North Ustaynga (innocent RP region) invaded :(

Figured I'd try this and keep fellow South Pacificans up to date on an ongoing operation.

At the last major update, defender commanders (including SPSF's very own Generals, Roavin and Nakari) spotted a large coalition of invading nations from Europeia, The Black Hawks, Lone Wolves United, and the NPA gathering. It was quickly obvious that they were preparing for a massive occupation raid. Libcord quickly saddled up to oppose them, performing several preemptive supports in regions that were suspected targets under the leadership of Haku, First Warden of the Order of the Grey Wardens, and with guidance from Kuriko, Delegate of 10000 Islands.

At first, the group of invaders attempted to raid Markion, but their timing failed.

Late in the update, Haku ordered a preemptive move to North Ustaynga as the most likely next target. This proved to be correct, as not soon thereafter, the invader coalition began trickling into the region as well (without the use of a trigger or such). Unfortunately, due to RL, several of the soldiers in Libcord had to leave already; despite valiant attempts by many defender militaries including our very own South Pacific Special Forces, the Defender coalition was 2 nations short of securing the region from attack.

The friendly natives of North Ustaynga have been contacted by officers of the SPSF, and liberation attempts are in planning. North Ustaynga is a role-playing region

I'll keep you updated as the story unfolds. I encourage you all to ask questions or post messages of support for North Ustaynga right here!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Amerion, Somyrion

At this time, the native Delegate Kharsgayland sits at 22 endos, while the invader lead Azaela sits at 31.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Roavin o/

Despite two more liberation attempts, the region hasn't been freed. At the moment, it's 57 vs 32.

I think it's worth noting that the invader faction has been unable to actually mount a worthwhile occupation in months, so it's not a surprise that (a) they attempted with a large a coalition as they could (2) now that a region has been taken, all the stops have been pulled to pile as much as possible. I couldn't associate all the piler nations, but of the ones I could associate, I count 2 from LWU, 9 from Europeia, 13 from The Black Hawks, and 15 from The North Pacific.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Amerion