We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resignation as Prime Minister

[Image: kvwQXxN.png]

Fellow South Pacificans,

It is with a heavy heart that I tender my resignation as Prime Minister, effective immediately.

When I chose to run for election, it was on the assumption that this summer break will provide ample opportunity to enact a meaningful agenda. However, real-life events and commitments have overtaken me and has left me in the most unfortunate position where I am unable to give this region my 100 per cent which is a disservice to both my fellow Cabinet members and our community.

To have served the region in this capacity, even briefly, is the pinnacle of my time in the South Pacific and I am only sorry to have failed TSP in not being able to serve out this term. With that being said, I would like to thank the Cabinet for their superb efforts during our term and their understanding and support of my decision. I also wish them and the new Prime Minister all the very best and look forward to the excellent progress which they will undoubtedly make.

Sincerely yours,

Former Prime Admiral General,
Amerion

[-] The following 9 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, Jay Coop, Nat, phoenixofthesun14, Rebeltopia, Sanjurika, Seraph, Somyrion