We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Political Geography

Political Geography 

Welcome. Below is a collection of maps (currently 13) showing various information about RP nations. The information has been collected mainly through surveys and plotted plot-wise on Brutland & Norden's excellent wiki-style map. The maps are updated continuously but irregularly.

Here is the Old Political Geography thread if you want to see it!

How to be added:
If you want your nation included, Post the information in the Permanent Nation Survey thread. Also, make sure to answer the occasional surveys! Note that
  • the maps are intended for use within our main canon, i.e. modern technology,
  • your nation must have a plot on the regional map,
  • some maps are based on rankings, meaning you cannot decide by yourself how your nation is perceived by others
Is there something I miss anything or is something wrong? Feel free to post suggestions, input, and ideas. And remember: anyone can make a survey!

Available map
  1. World Forum Membership
  2. Plot population
  3. Languages
  4. Power structure
  5. Nuclear weapons
  6. Biological weapons
  7. Chemical weapons
  8. Coal mining
  9. Drug laws
  10. Direction of traffic
  11. Year of formation
  12. Universal healthcare
  13. Birthright citizenship
Extra
  1. Most popular tourist destinations, 2016
  2. Top 5 most powerful nations, 2016
Last Update:13th August 2020 05:39 GMT+7
The next update will be delayed till further notice due to my home laptop's screen broke
[-] The following 6 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • GI-Land, Klô, phoenixofthesun14, Qwert, rosaferri, Royaltica

Teokratika technically was formed in 2020. Tribes have lived there since (arguably) the 1100s, but they only formed into a nation under one head in 2020.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 3 users Like rosaferri's post:
  • GI-Land, phoenixofthesun14, Tin the Free

Royaltica's population is currently 336 million according to the 2020 Census. Royaltica is a unitary state. Royaltica's possesion of nuclear and biological weapons are secret. Royaltica mines coal. Drug use in Royaltica is only legal for medicinal use. I am informing you with information that was not added onto the political maps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Royaltica's post:
  • Tin the Free