We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The New Cabinet!

[Image: kvwQXxN.png]

Citizens of the South Pacific, and friends from elsewhere,

It's that time of year… the old Cabinet have said their goodbyes, and it’s time for the new Cabinet to be inaugurated.

Firstly, thank you to all of the Cabinet members of the previous term - Roavin, Warrior, Heliseum, Penguin, Jay and Omega. It hasn't been the easiest term, but you all did great!

Thank you also to everyone who ran for election, even those who didn’t win, and everyone who voted and participates in our democracy!

Now, let's introduce ourselves!

Nakari (Nakarisaune), Prime Minister
Hi, I’m Nakari! This is my second time as Prime Minister, though I’ve been around the South Pacific for a few years in various capacities - mostly making terrible puns. I want to help our Ministers to achieve their goals, strengthen our defender influence, and keep making our region better!

Seraph (Erinor), Minister of Regional Affairs
Hi, I'm Erinor. You may know me as a former LC, MoRA and/or Delegate, but this term I'm back in the Ministry of Regional Affairs to provide an avenue for the creative and organisational talents of TSPers like you! Lookout for publications, events and opportunities to get creative coming to an RMB near you!

Jay (Qvait), Minister of Foreign Affairs
Hey there, I'm Jay, and I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs. In the previous term, I had the honor of serving as the Minister of Regional Affairs and co-organized Pacific-Con. Now, I'm here to serve the South Pacific's foreign policy interests, which I hope to do to the best of my ability.

Phoenix (FiHami), Minister of Military Affairs
Hello everyone! I'm Phoenix, I was your Chair of the Assembly this past term, and I am now here to serve as your Minister of Military Affairs! I seek to work on the SPSF's culture and engagement with TSP and the wider NSverse. I believe we can take the SPSF into as-of-yet uncharted waters and conquer the waves this term!

But we’re not the only Cabinet members - we’re appointing junior Cabinet members to both help us and to help a newer generation learn the ins and outs of Cabinet work.

Amerion will be the Cabinet’s Press Secretary, in charge of making sure all our formatting is gorgeous, we’re sticking to our transparency deadlines, and that we’re making sense.

Rabbitz, who despite being relatively new to the region has a lot of experience in the Ministry of Regional Affairs and ran in the recent election, will serve as an advisor to Seraph.

Qaz, who came second in the election with a campaign mainly focusing on the management of our ambassadors, will join the Cabinet as an advisor to Minister of Foreign Affairs Jay.

Warrior, our previous Ministry of Military Affairs, will serve as an advisor to Phoenix, and North Prarie, who ran a Prime Minister campaign based on expanding our defender reach, will also join the Cabinet as a junior member.

We’re excited for our terms, and to serve the South Pacific!

- Nakari, Phoenix, Jay and Seraph
[-] The following 7 users Like Nakari's post:
  • Amerion, North Prarie, Omega, phoenixofthesun14, Roavin, Seraph, Somyrion

Looks like a solid roster, with a good balance between the old and the new. I'm excited for this Cabinet, and think it'll do great in the coming months.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 3 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Omega, phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

Congrats to the new Cabinet! Let's get started!
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17