We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Mayor of Market Street

Market Street is our shopping district. Here anyone can open a store for all South Pacificans to buy articles and sell their own products. You can have a restaurent, or a general store, or a store that sells products from your nation! But there has to be someone regulating who can open a store and keeping a record of all businesses that are operating: that is our Mayor.

Brutland and Norden is stepping down after a long reign as Mayor of Market Street, and will appoint the one person who can show a willingness to be active in reviewing business applications and participating in the stores of the Market Street! How to become Mayor? Great question! Just post here or send a message to ProfessorHenn stating your interest. You do not need to be an expert in businesses or anything to apply for Mayor, just be enthusiastic and ready to learn!

HennEdit:

Current Candidates:
God-Emperor
Llamas
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

What kind of businesses

Market Street was a subforum where anyone could open roleplayed business, for example coffee shops, restaurants, general stores, etc. What the Mayor did was serve as the ceremonial leader of Market Street, promote activity in it and review store applications.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

you said 'was'

I did. The current Market Street won't be really active until we get a new Mayor.

Legal Resources:

Or until the Ministry of Regional Affairs has to pick someone to do it so that Market Street can finally start up again.

(08-07-2014, 02:06 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I did. The current Market Street won't be really active until we get a new Mayor.

I see, and ProfessorHenn, intend on running for office soon?

For Mayor of Market Street? No.

(08-07-2014, 08:41 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: For Mayor of Market Street? No.

No, government office in the Coalition

I already hold an office.

And that's that. Andrew, please stop threadjacking.